Subject: RE: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation
From: "Ulla Kihva" <[email-masked]>
To: "Andrew Manning" <[email-masked]>, "KUM min" <[email-masked]>, "EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture" <[email-masked]>, "EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "Meelis Kompus" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Nov 2024 16:47:40 +0200

Dear Andrew,

Thank you for your message and for the details about the General Assembly.

As noted in a previous email, Heili and I will participate instead of
Meelis.

I have completed the registration via the link you’ve sent.

Looking forward to meeting you in Brussels,

With kind regards,

Ulla Kihva

Foreign Relations Advisor

Department of Communication and International Cooperation

Ministry of Culture

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

+372 628 2357 | +372 5385 9919

Suur-Karja 23 | 15076 Tallinn | Estonia

 <http://www.kul.ee> www.kul.ee

From: Andrew Manning <[email-masked]>
Sent: Tuesday, November 19, 2024 2:11 PM
To: Ulla Kihva <[email-masked]>; KUM min <[email-masked]>; EUNIC EU
National Institutes for Culture <[email-masked]>; EUNIC EU National
Institutes for Culture <[email-masked]>
Cc: Meelis Kompus <[email-masked]>
Subject: Re: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation

Dear Ulla,

Thank you for your message.  I am forwarding to you now the details about
the General Assembly.

Do let me know if you will accompany Meelis or not to this first meeting.
We will agree together a moment on the agenda for this item.

All best wishes,

Andrew

Andrew Manning, Director

<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.euni
cglobal.eu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472eb
b1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C6376115370714
88262%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XlwMEfjo7qg4kCdlGNZxsjT98P8l%2FKMYPwHx
no8TktI%3D&reserved=0>

EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture AISBL |
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.euni
c.eu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d
9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071498211%
7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=hZ5pI8UByYxAwkLxpQDL60QiEWn%2FwrIWDSnR8Y%2B9
tRo%3D&reserved=0> eunic.eu | Visit us: 13 Rue Baron Horta, 1000 Brussels,
Belgium

Postal Address: 18 Rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, Belgium | M +32 470 65
82 06

Follow us on:
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fac
ebook.com%2FEUNICGlobal%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12f
f7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C
637611537071498211%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2l
uMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vkYQauIwzBRUi4jfe2jkA%2FO
SdDs05TEoH5EddaMKER0%3D&reserved=0> Facebook
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter
.com%2Feunic_global&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac
8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C6376115
37071508173%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLC
JBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JEBozP9ZnrL%2FCH1MGnkVwfGaC1Abl4
pVI5TdDgvLQbA%3D&reserved=0> Twitter
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.you
tube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCfJtn4HWliLYnyr0bn0RxXw&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Mannin
g%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699a
af58b972%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071518123%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4w
LjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2B9Ne
%2FTJZMMRk7iz7P7ZGpEaNelny%2BVw4V1mRM1VVfCs%3D&reserved=0> YouTube
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ins
tagram.com%2Feunicglobal%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12
ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7
C637611537071518123%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2
luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=RCfYQVbZX5HCJyh%2FsL%2Bc
4pbdigtL6cSBcD79ICyDsO0%3D&reserved=0> Instagram
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lin
kedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feunic-global%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40boza
r.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972
%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071528072%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAi
LCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=a5%2FeB6ZiY3E4
8Mx6NR%2F5tJ9ohokcq8uBvCnDm%2Bv6APw%3D&reserved=0> LinkedIn

EUNIC – European Union National Institutes for Culture – is the European
network of organisations engaging in cultural relations from all EU member
states and associate countries.

From: Ulla Kihva <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Friday, 8 November 2024 at 18:26
To: Andrew Manning <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, KUM min <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >, EUNIC EU National
Institutes for Culture <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Cc: Meelis Kompus <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: RE: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation

Dear Mr. Manning and Mr. Jicman,

Thank you for your message and for confirming receipt of the letter from
our Secretary General.

We appreciate your willingness to forward our request for Estonia’s
membership update to the network, and we are glad that your Board of
Directors has agreed to process this case as a change to an existing
membership.

The Estonian Ministry of Culture also extends its gratitude for the
opportunity to present our vision for cooperation within the EUNIC network
and to meet with colleagues in Brussels in December.

Mr. Meelis Kompus can be reached at [email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]>  .

We look forward to our future cooperation.

Kind regards,

Ulla Kihva

Foreign Relations Advisor

Department of Communication and International Cooperation

Ministry of Culture

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

+372 628 2357 | +372 5385 9919

Suur-Karja 23 | 15076 Tallinn | Estonia

 <http://www.kul.ee> www.kul.ee

From: Andrew Manning <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Sent: Thursday, November 7, 2024 6:04 PM
To: KUM min <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >; EUNIC EU National
Institutes for Culture <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>
>; EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >; Ulla Kihva <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Re: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation

Dear Ms. Kihva

Thank you for the letter from your Secretary General Ms. Kristiina
Alliskaar.

In terms of next steps we will share this letter and your request with the
Heads of all of the existing 39 EUNIC members as part of the briefing pack
for the upcoming General Assembly in Brussels 12th and 13th December.

As disused with your Perm Rep here in Brussels, and confirmed with our
Board of Directors (who met yesterday), we treat this as an update and
change of an existing member, rather than a full new member application.
This means it does not require the unanimous approvall by vote of existing
members present at the General Assembly.

None the less we would invite Mr Meelis Kompus to attend the Assembly to
elaborate in  person on this request.  This will also be a good
opportunity to discuss some of the developments, needs and interest of
Estonia internationally through culture and how this will enrich the
network and vice versa. Also as EUNIC is a membership association it is a
good chance to meet the other colleagues as we are also attentive to the
human, per to peer dimension.

I will forward to you the latest information we have sent to members
regarding signing up to the General Assembly. In the meantime we will add
your contact details to our records as our incoming focal point and we
look forwards to working with you.  I suppose the email format for Meelis
Kompus follows the same format as your own?

Best wishes,

Andrew Manning and Liviu Jicman,

Andrew Manning, Director

<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.euni
cglobal.eu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472eb
b1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C6376115370714
88262%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6
Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=XlwMEfjo7qg4kCdlGNZxsjT98P8l%2FKMYPwHx
no8TktI%3D&reserved=0>

EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture AISBL |
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.euni
c.eu%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d
9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071498211%
7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haW
wiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=hZ5pI8UByYxAwkLxpQDL60QiEWn%2FwrIWDSnR8Y%2B9
tRo%3D&reserved=0> eunic.eu | Visit us: 13 Rue Baron Horta, 1000 Brussels,
Belgium

Postal Address: 18 Rue Ravenstein, 1000 Brussels, Belgium | M +32 470 65
82 06

Follow us on:
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.fac
ebook.com%2FEUNICGlobal%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12f
f7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C
637611537071498211%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2l
uMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=vkYQauIwzBRUi4jfe2jkA%2FO
SdDs05TEoH5EddaMKER0%3D&reserved=0> Facebook
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter
.com%2Feunic_global&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac
8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7C6376115
37071508173%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLC
JBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=JEBozP9ZnrL%2FCH1MGnkVwfGaC1Abl4
pVI5TdDgvLQbA%3D&reserved=0> Twitter
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.you
tube.com%2Fchannel%2FUCfJtn4HWliLYnyr0bn0RxXw&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Mannin
g%40bozar.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699a
af58b972%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071518123%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4w
LjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=%2B9Ne
%2FTJZMMRk7iz7P7ZGpEaNelny%2BVw4V1mRM1VVfCs%3D&reserved=0> YouTube
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ins
tagram.com%2Feunicglobal%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40bozar.be%7Cc12
ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972%7C0%7C0%7
C637611537071518123%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2
luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=RCfYQVbZX5HCJyh%2FsL%2Bc
4pbdigtL6cSBcD79ICyDsO0%3D&reserved=0> Instagram
<https://eur01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.lin
kedin.com%2Fcompany%2Feunic-global%2F&data=04%7C01%7CAndrew.Manning%40boza
r.be%7Cc12ff7793ac8472ebb1708d9405092b2%7C6a2813c8ee8544b3b4d3699aaf58b972
%7C0%7C0%7C637611537071528072%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAi
LCJQIjoiV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C1000&sdata=a5%2FeB6ZiY3E4
8Mx6NR%2F5tJ9ohokcq8uBvCnDm%2Bv6APw%3D&reserved=0> LinkedIn

EUNIC – European Union National Institutes for Culture – is the European
network of organisations engaging in cultural relations from all EU member
states and associate countries.

From: [email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]>  <[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Date: Thursday, 7 November 2024 at 15:17
To: EUNIC, EU National Institutes for Culture
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >,
EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture <[email-masked]
<mailto:[email-masked]> >, EUNIC EU National Institutes for Culture
<[email-masked] <mailto:[email-masked]> >
Subject: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation

Dear Madam, dear Sir,

You have received a document from the Estonian Ministry of Culture.

Title: Request to Update Estonia’s EUNIC Global Representation

Reg. date: 07.11.2024

Reg. No.: 9-5/1265-1.

In case of additional questions, please contact [email-masked]
<file:///dhs/faces/jsp/dialog/[email-masked]>  or call 628 2222.

Yours sincerely

The Estonian Ministry of Culture
Suur-Karja 23, 15076 Tallinn, Estonia
Phone: +372 628 2222
Fax: +372 628 2200
E-mail: [email-masked] <file:///dhs/faces/jsp/dialog/[email-masked]>
www.kul.ee <https://www.kul.ee/>

  _____

Käesolev e-kiri võib sisaldada asutusesiseseks kasutamiseks tunnistatud
teavet. Kui te ei ole selle kirja adressaat, palun võtke ühendust saatjaga
ning kustutage e-kiri arvutist.
This e-mail may contain information which is classified for internal use.
If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the
sender immediately and delete the message.